• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ben Stokes vs Ravi Ashwin

Who wins the allrounder battle?

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just to clarify, you're saying he one of the top 5 or so Test batsman in the country, forgetting his bowling?
Having seen his innings in the First Test and considering how others who are supposedly the best available have performed then I would say so, yes.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is TJB implying that photo filters are only for females?

And yet they call us backwards.
There's no law against blokes doing it. No law against blokes wearing dresses either. I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with it. Each to their own IMO.

Shri

Mr. Glass
No, it was the way you said it that made you look like a bigot slightly. Maybe bigot isn't the right word. Gender shaming? The point is, you are not a normal or decent person with normal thoughts, thats all.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, it was the way you said it that made you look like a bigot slightly. Maybe bigot isn't the right word. Gender shaming? The point is, you are not a normal or decent person with normal thoughts, thats all.
Every time I think you can't get any worse you top yourself. Why is it so hard for you to avoid picking fights and making personal attacks?

Shri

Mr. Glass
No, calling someone a **** is picking a fight. Pointing out that someone's way of thinking is not nice is simply a difference of opinion. How anyone takes it is up to those individuals.

Last edited: