• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AB on comms again demonstrating why he's the world's greatest human being ever. 153 consecutive tests, and telling us he shouldn't have played his first test as skipper (against WI, no less) because he had a broken thumb and "couldn't hold the bat properly".

I'd turn for him.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
yeah and I think people forget that henry really isn't a third seamer. He's an opening strike bowler, you can't make him bowl long spells into the wind with the old ball.
That's what a spinner is for. Our third seamer bowled the 9th over of the innings, that's still a very new ball.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
That's what a spinner is for. Our third seamer bowled the 9th over of the innings, that's still a very new ball.
You may not think so, but it's a big difference. Just look at how henry lost his head bowling as a third seamer in england. He doesn't click with the role, he wants to be up top taking ***y wickets with the new cherry.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hooray.

Well bowled Craig. Pity you dropped him on 18. Tbf everyone drops the occasional one and Craig's fielding is one thing I've never had reason to complain about before.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
You may not think so, but it's a big difference. Just look at how henry lost his head bowling as a third seamer in england. He doesn't click with the role, he wants to be up top taking ***y wickets with the new cherry.
Henry had the wrong bowling plan in England.

We can't keep picking Bracewell over a guy who has an almost Shane Bond quality record in ODIs.

Flem274*

123/5
you really can't let craig get confident. no one wants to believe it but the goldilocks of offies can seriously bowl.

well ok full toss just then but imma assume it was intentional etc

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Smith standing there as if that was anything other than out is lol. Captaincy has certainly brought out the People's Waaahhhhh from him.

I know Khawaja is hitting the ball like a dream this season but there's something about his batting that doesn't fill me with confidence
Yeah, in amazing form and hitting the ball so beautifully, but I'm still far from convinced on him long-term.