• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I thought the switch of formation to a back 3 with wing backs was both bizarre after recent progress and crippling. Not winning isn't the end of the world but no goals or entertainment is a massive frustration. I Thought Loopy needed to go in the summer but may as well give Ryan the job till then. Even if Loopy jags a Euro spot I can't see it going any better than this year.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have nightmares about us giving it Giggsy. Probably be desperate enough to take Mourinho at that point though.

LVG still has to go but I feel like the moment might have passed. We've had some seriously ****e performances somehow get a positive spin since the Norwich and Stoke fiascos, and I think it's saved him.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have nightmares about us giving it Giggsy. Probably be desperate enough to take Mourinho at that point though.

LVG still has to go but I feel like the moment might have passed. We've had some seriously ****e performances somehow get a positive spin since the Norwich and Stoke fiascos, and I think it's saved him.
Well in the end sacking him now is idiocy, you've still a chance of champions league football, and a new manager can't really bring in any more players in this window.