• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Excellent win. Must say i'm pleasantly surprised the other bowlers have stood up in this game. I really worried that Broad was going to have to shoulder the weight of the whole attack but fair play to Woakes, Finn, Stokes and Ali. England favourites now for me. Too much on Morkel for him to carry the side without Steyn and SA batting looks awful.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't show much test did he?

Sadly they can only bring in one player I think for second test unless someone gets injured.

So its either Cook or QDK.

Tough call as they need both asap.
Cook for Duminy, give van Zyl a crack in his preferred middle order. With Piedt in the team and Elgar a handy enough change option, JP's bowling is no longer a huge factor in his selection. Meanwhile Bavuma has shown just enough for him to be retained (for now).

1. Elgar
2. Cook
3. Amla
4. de Villiers
5. du Plessis
6. Bavuma
7. van Zyl
8. Piedt
9. Abbott
10. Steyn/Rabada
11. Morkel

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Was just about to suggest picking Morris. He is a good selection. Can bowl at decent pace and isn't a trundler by any means. Bats a bit too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook for Duminy, give van Zyl a crack in his preferred middle order. With Piedt in the team and Elgar a handy enough change option, JP's bowling is no longer a huge factor in his selection. Meanwhile Bavuma has shown just enough for him to be retained (for now).

1. Elgar
2. Cook
3. Amla
4. de Villiers
5. du Plessis
6. Bavuma
7. van Zyl
8. Piedt
9. Abbott
10. Steyn/Rabada
11. Morkel
This but Bavuma out for QdK, who then takes the gloves.

91Jmay

International Coach
Morris did nothing against us in the A game. Would have thought QdK and Cook will come in with the batting and Rabada in for injured Steyn.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
congrats to England on a fantastic win, the form in the warm up games carried on through and I honestly think England will win the series easily and will soon get back to #1 spot in tests