• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is there any evidence to suggest that Patel is suited to these conditions as a batsman, or do people just like saying this because he's Asian?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any evidence to suggest that Patel is suited to these conditions as a batsman, or do people just like saying this because he's Asian?
Of all the Sky team I think Atherton will have seen most of him. He usually knows what he is on about.

Niall

International Coach
English people so negative, only 5 behind, 4 wickets in the tank and Zulfi Babar in the opposition. :laugh:

Have some faith men, NZ, South Africa and Lanka all have handed out beatings to this lot over the years here.

They aren't unbeatable. :laugh:

Howe_zat

Audio File
English people so negative, only 5 behind, 4 wickets in the tank and Zulfi Babar in the opposition. :laugh:

Have some faith men, NZ, South Africa and Lanka all have handed out beatings to this lot over the years here.

They aren't unbeatable. :laugh:
No one thinks we're out of it, just hoped for a better start in the only hour I'll get to watch today

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I know Rahat and Zulfi have got these two big wickets but surely you bring on Yasir for the tail now?