• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in England 2015

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I guess if it were an 18 man squad or if we were going to the subcontinent Astle would be in the squad. fmd I hope we don't squander an opportunity there with his career. Has done everything required of him since being dropped from the Test side. Needs some overseas A tours.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Cam Fletcher is 'keeping in that video, right? I can't say I've ever heard a single good word about that guy, either as a cricketer or a human being.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Cam Fletcher is 'keeping in that video, right? I can't say I've ever heard a single good word about that guy, either as a cricketer or a human being.
Nah well it's not all Fletcher, he was injured a lot.

You could look at that and see some narcissism there, but the scene badly needs a few more eccentrics and show ponies tbh. Our emerging batting talent is packed with guys who are a bit thuggish and dead inside. Guys like Devon Mace's favourite, Anton Devcich.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Arnie and The Eagles....Fletcher's clearly a young guy trying to hark back to when the West was sweet for a wile. Great mates with Sodhi as well, interesting.

Flem274*

123/5
holy **** he's young.

and lolling hard at his favourite food. props for being honest and not saying something cliche like "pizza".

GGG

State Captain
How can protein shakes be a 'favourite food'? Are they tasty by any means?
If you like milkshakes, the very good ones are not so tasty but the cheap ones are full of sugar so if you have a sweet tooth then yeah they taste good, same idea behind like breakfast cereal.

Mike5181

International Captain
How can protein shakes be a 'favourite food'? Are they tasty by any means?
I bought a cookies and cream one thinking it would be the best thing ever. It's currently third-quarters full and has been sitting in the kitchen for a month.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What I would give for it to be 23 degrees here all year round. Or even a month. Anything really. Sick of sweating every time I step outside for 5 minutes or getting caught in random downpours out of nowhere.