• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
you're joking or oversimplifying this. The NZ chase started with BMac firing on all cylinders. Otherwise would have been ****ing hard.

Totally different situation
I've been on the vodka all day, but Dhawan, R. Sharma, Kohli, Rahane and Dhoni are a better top 5 than what NZ has, plus the Aussie attack is not as good as the SA one. SA had 3 of the top 8 ranked ODI bowlers, Aussie doesn't.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Last world cup was so much better from POV of bat and ball contests. 300 never breached in knockouts which meant "win toss and bat first" was not sure formula to win.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been on the vodka all day, but Dhawan, R. Sharma, Kohli, Rahane and Dhoni are a better top 5 than what NZ has, plus the Aussie attack is not as good as the SA one. SA had 3 of the top 8 ranked ODI bowlers, Aussie doesn't.
SA's attack is way overrated tbh.

And by all accounts this sounds like a tricky pitch, with Smith saying the ball stopped on several occasions. Flat out tougher chase imo. DOn't think we're going to get close barring a Kohli special.

Last edited:

BigBrother

U19 12th Man
If it was being played in NZ grounds, Maxwell and Watson wouldn't have gone out...

Ha ha, rankings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah don't mess with me today. At the SCG right now pooping my pants at this chase. Hence the use of the word poop.

So nervous. **** this. SA vs nz so much more fun as a neutral.

MyLord

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia say they got a good score ... I say unhhhh
Australia say they got the bowlers ... I say uunnhhhh
Australia say they got one hand on the cup ... I say Noooo

(**** that song - stuck in me head)