• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v India (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The cricinfo report is saying that there will be lower bounce than other wickets, and more assistance to spin, as is the case at SCG. Lower bounce does help India but I am not sure spin is that big an advantage to India per say.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
As in they are showing the game live in public somewhere in Arizona? That's pretty cool. I wonder how many will turn up.
Yeah. Some movie theater.

Knowing the number of expats in my city from nations where cricket is popular, it'll be a bunch of India fans.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damien Martyn @dmartyn30
I hear @scg is going to be grassless/dry/spinner friendly .. Sounds perfect conditions for @CricketAus

Is it though, Marto? Wouldn't have thought the spin threat of Doherty and Maxwell would be striking fear into Indian batsmen's hearts at the moment.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He's probably being sarcastic lol... though is harder to spot on social media.

Anyways I just want this game to start already, haven't gotten enough sleep for this one unfortunately so gonna have to load up on coffee tonight.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
This has to be the worst support phrase I have heard in a long while. Sounds like, they will smack us, and we won't give it back.
The whole ad is so fun to watch just because it's so cringeworthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7p-ZirYVYY

When Dhoni says "Par World Cup?" I just LOL so hard.

Also the mauka ad for this match is pretty ****, which was expected since the mauka concept doesn't really work for Ind-Aus.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, am also looking forward to this game. Could be another cracker.

Really want to watch Maxwell bat.

Spikey

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 5m5 minutes ago
Nathan Lyon anywhere near the SCG perchance? #CWC15

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 4m4 minutes ago
@danbrettig You should've thought of that before semi-final day....

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 3m3 minutes ago
@Jesse_Hogan I. DID.

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 3m3 minutes ago
@danbrettig The "....." didn't give it away? #hook #line #sinker

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 2m2 minutes ago
@Jesse_Hogan sorry, didn't register beneath the red mist

a good win for jesse hogan

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah the wontgiveitback thing is awesome, haters can keep hating. Mauka ads definitely lost their charm afterwards.

Burgey

My excitement for this game is somewhat tempered by having my daughter on the phone in tears this morning because Zayn left OneD.

cnerd123

likes this
India need to bowl first IMO.

We're more comfortable chasing 330 than defending it.

Having said that, pitch looks a bit dry and hard. An MSD spin-strange defending a large score could work in these conditions.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
lets wait for the toss first guys lol. India might not have a choice as to what they do. Apparently teams chasing have generally won at the SCG so we'll see I guess.