• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Afghanistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A lot of teams do this when they have little experience. See some bounce and start bowling shorter when in fact they have to bowl a bit fuller.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Smith is a player you just cheer for. He isn't the most gifted player but keeps improving to the point of being very very good.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah I never take mine off. I also know a guy who top edged a sweep shot into his ear off a spinner and nearly went deaf. I also missed an attempted sweep and got hit right in the grill only 3 weeks ago.
Serves you right for sweeping tbh.

halba

International 12th Man
Serves you right for sweeping tbh.
australia look on track for 400 plus runs. 9 wickets in hand, heaps of hitters maxwell,marsh,faulker,haddin to come.

australia should target 275 runs by the 38th over and 125 for the last 12.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
this is good. right approach.

why do people keep saying this?
There are players who give the impression that it is too easy like a Tendulkar say. Smith isn't as gifted as AB or Tendulkar say. You didn't see him play with the ease Tendulkar did say. It is not just an impression either. He just seems some one who has worked at his game far more.