• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure how accurate the stat is; but apparently United had never, in EPL history, lost a game they were 2 goals in front. CBF checking.

cpr

International Coach
Not since 1984 apparently.

In other news, **** football. Was listening on the radio, was 3-1 when i dozed off, kept on hearing Collymore having a paddy about the Utd defence and thinking 'give it a rest, we're smashing them'. MOTD2 should be worth a watch tonight, albeit through my fingers.....

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm torn on whether Balotelli should have posted what he did or not (more for the fact he could look very silly as time goes on) but **** me that response. Really ****.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Dumb ****s are in every fan base.

Anyway, loved Pellegrini's dig at Chelsea/Jose for playing like a 'little' team. ;)

cpr

International Coach
Nah balls it, he's a football man, and his employer is Liverpool. He's every right to post a laugh at Utd. Anyone who claims its 'unprofessional' can get bent. Footballs all about rivalries, and half the fun is watching your rivals suffer. To say players should be above that is wrong. I'd rather see one of my teams players laughing at Liverpool losing, it shows at least they have half a sense of what the clubs about (probably the only half of sense they have).

When I come to power I'm bringing in a sterilisation program for undesirables. People will need to provide access to their twitter account for scrutiny....

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah balls it, he's a football man, and his employer is Liverpool. He's every right to post a laugh at Utd. Anyone who claims its 'unprofessional' can get bent. Footballs all about rivalries, and half the fun is watching your rivals suffer. To say players should be above that is wrong. I'd rather see one of my teams players laughing at Liverpool losing, it shows at least they have half a sense of what the clubs about (probably the only half of sense they have).

When I come to power I'm bringing in a sterilisation program for undesirables. People will need to provide access to their twitter account for scrutiny....
I agree mate, just think the prospect for egg on face is big, as someone who lives his life like that (check my posting history) I have no problem with it.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agree with CPR, these mindless banterers that can't take even a remote knock on their own team are the Pits of the world. Doesn't surprise me they resort to racist **** afterwards.

It's a smaller deal, but hey I don't follow any Argyle players so I'm not going to be offended if any of the backward Cornish scum tweet **** about their better ***ier and more interesting rivals.

We talk about bland players all the time, how boring it is, but when someone does something mildly controversial we cry like little girls.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah agree.

When an opposition player is goading our fans I go off on one in the heat of the moment but love it when our player does it back

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I think this year, with a potentially changing role and the addition of Suarez, Messi could start to change what we expect from a playmaker or 10 in a creative sense. His chances created and assist figures were already nearly on par with the likes of Özil and Silva so if he puts less emphasis on trying to score 50 goals and season on more on that, just think what he could achieve. Makes me laugh that people think Ronaldo is the more complete player.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah he was definitely playing as a number 10 in the first half today.

Neymar starting the season well, amazing that he is still only 22.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah agree.

When an opposition player is goading our fans I go off on one in the heat of the moment but love it when our player does it back
Yeah it's great. Raises the stakes, because you hate losing to players that do that **** but love beating them more than anything.

John Terry falling on his hole while missing the crucial CL final penalty wouldn't have been the best thing ever to happen if he was a nice guy. Probs wouldn't even make the top ten.

Last edited: