• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Harsh based on the first challenge.

Though 2nd was a borderline one, Costa's reaction sold Deane.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also LVG is being too nice with the referees in game or after it just like Moyes. Probably even more so by not seeming bothered in game and deflecting blame afterwards. SAF would have slaughtered some referees so far this season for not getting the 50/50 decisions we haven't gotten before and completely gone ape**** today making sure Clattenburg doesn't see United again this season while making sure the referees from next time are under big pressure. So would have Maureen insinuating all kinds of stuff for giving 6 penalties and 3 red cards against United in the last 3 games he has officiated.
Honestly this is why I hated Man U under fergie. WTF are you saying here, basically that LVG should intimidate officials in the same way that **** Fergie did. It's against the rules, Ferguson should have been properly punised for it, as should Jose, and I'm talking with point deductions if they kept on transgressing. It's worse than diving, shirt-pulling in fact all the things we whine about in football.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I thought the second challenge was a pretty clear yellow tbh. Probably gets given as a second yellow less often than it does a first yellow, but.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Chelsea nick it.

They are gonna run away with the league like this.

Maureen has the most clout and referee tilt in the league too.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would hate this game so much if Chelsea win 1-0, they have been so poor.
When I saw this post, I just knew what would happen. Chelsea been piss poor today and deserve nothing. They've been lucky, that's all. Yet it'll be called a #MourinhoMasterclass as usual

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly this is why I hated Man U under fergie. WTF are you saying here, basically that LVG should intimidate officials in the same way that **** Fergie did. It's against the rules, Ferguson should have been properly punised for it, as should Jose, and I'm talking with point deductions if they kept on transgressing. It's worse than diving, shirt-pulling in fact all the things we whine about in football.
Last Time Mike Dean officiated Mourinho game -

Chelsea land Mike Dean as referee for first time since Jose Mourinho blasted him | Daily Mail Online

Might be bit simplistic deduction but guess whose getting decisions from Mike Dean today ?

Meanwhile LVG's team has gotten 0 50/50 calls so far this season in terms of penalties (6/7 now) or red cards for opponents and he's almost made excuses for the referees each time, let alone blaming them over the top totally like SAF or Mourinho and as a result they've been glossed over by the media too largely. And today it got compounded by Clattenberg again and he gave the same reaction pretty much in game or post match even Blaming Rafael oddly to a degree publicly.