• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You've had 70 years of international cricket to produce decent international quicks. It's not going to happen. Just run with twirlers and accept away pizzlings forever.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I honestly don't get the Jadeja hate from Arjun. Inexplicable
He's utter rubbish. Just like Ishant Sharma, or what people think of Rohit Sharma. And I am an Ishant/Rohit fan as much as you are a Jadeja fan. But I don't celebrate mediocrity, unlike the Indian team.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Chasing down scores of 300 will always be tough, but doing so when you're 25 from 10 overs will make it near impossible.

Have the bowlers under performed? Yes - but they could've made it a lot easier on themselves with the chasing if they weren't constantly requiring 8 an over from 30 out.
I don't believe it's a talent issue- more of a tactical mistake. Rohit isn't an opener, at least not for ODIs. Inadequate technique, poor strike rate. Unfortunately, we've not seen any opener other than Dhawan in the squad, so they're stuck with him.

OverratedSanity

He's utter rubbish. Just like Ishant Sharma, or what people think of Rohit Sharma.
Nah... You just cannot argue with the results he's produced over the last year or so. We don't need him to take wickets. In fact if we'd had better seamers, we'd definitely have got a couple of wickets in the middle overs. Instead when Jadeja and Ashwin were keeping things tight and they couldn't store off them, they just decided to see them off because they knew the seamers would release pressure. You are clueless about Jadeja tbh. He's vital to our odi team

ganeshran

International Debutant
Whatever bowlers we get, we turn them into bits and pieces players who can bat a bit and not pick wickets at all.

Burgey

Lol India.

Uncharacteristic back to back errors from the best fielding side in history.