• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's an incredible first-time turn from Negredo. Then takes a whack to the face and smacks it in the top corner anyway.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Feel a bit for West Ham fans, landed with the most dislikeable owners and manager

But really tonight is all about James Wallace. Not even the impending batting collapse I'm going to stay up for will kill my mood.
Well, half right. Imagine what it was like when we had our current owners and Big Sam. :(

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Bloody cowardly refs part 9999. Always inevitable that Rooney would score after the official didn't have the spunk to show him a straight red for the earlier challenge.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Story of United's season. Team not good enough defensively to withstand the pressure Moyes's negative tactics place on them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Stat of the day: Man City scored as many goals from open play today as Spurs have managed all season.
I read yesterday that Suarez has more than them, despite being banned for the first five

Do the prem tips anyway. There's a chance of a double for me I think

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
From a distance you could almost have thought it was Thierry Henry stealing in to get Cardiff's first goal today. Reminded me so much of one of his finishes.

Thought Glenn Hoddle's punditry at half-time was terrible (not that I was surprised); seemed to be implying that if the player Rooney booted had somehow obstructed him he would have been justified in kicking him. Didn't the rules permitted you to kick people who got in your way. Pretty crazy that he wasn't shown a straight red, I remember Vieira being shown a straight red for merely poking his leg in Van Nistelrooy's direction without making any contact a few years back.

The Spurs game was pretty great though. Thought it was pretty funny how the pundits, especially Hoddle, kept saying "Spurs are really good with the ball until the final 3rd", despite the fact that for the entire match they were totally abject.

Decent weekend of sport this (never heard of this funny game called cricket).

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I'm pretty sure Viera only got a second yellow for that. At least assuming you're talking about the 03/04 Van Nistelrooy match.