• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Zimbabwe

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ajmal should still be MotM tbh, the only reason you were anywhere near still in the game when Younis first came out to bat was because of Ajmal getting key lower order runs and completely holding up the bowling. Special innings though, whatever the bowling attack, I wish they could both get it.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
well, chance gone for Zim, I guess that was where they needed Jarvis and the rest, oh well

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahat Ali to **** off and Pakistan to pick someone who's actually had success against Zimbabwe.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great turnaround from a virtually lost position. Pakistan show great fight at times of trouble under Misbah which isn't something you associate with many sides they turn out.

Zimbabwe did well for 3 and a half days, just need to complete the job next time they get a chance.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
a classic NZ vs better team scorecard. Performing well for most of the test isn't good enough.

Apparently they're going to be playing on the same pitch for the second test. That's going to make it very difficult for them.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Are you sure Ajmal will be able to do anything :p

anyhow junaid strikes 2nd ball of the match.
Ajmal the best spin bowler in the world on turning pitches, however I'm not convinced he does much on pitches that don't turn much - at least not as much as some other spinners going around.