• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fairly confident that's the first time anyone's ever wished to have Shan Tait in a Test match.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
LOL at Bubmle asking if Tremlett bowls 90mph. Think he's a bit overrated in the commentary box. Was only in the low to mid 80's last time in test cricket.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Snicko very inconclusive there, I think we all can agree it shouldn't have been overturned, that's the DRS being used well IMO
I actually agree, and again the decision is no different from the on-field call, but won't stop the carping.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I thought Snicko made it look like he'd hit it. Whatever though, it's not out. I'm getting tired of these marginal ones.
Yeah, side-on one was more damning, front on one didn't really look out to me. Swear it was different the first time they showed it to the second, maybe some issues lining up the video and audio ... :whistling:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, side-on one was more damning, front on one didn't really look out to me. Swear it was different the first time they showed it to the second, maybe some issues lining up the video and audio ... :whistling:
The man in a van drawing squiggles on graphs is keeping us going again.

John73

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Mixed feelings, I'd love to see Warner knock 100 off in 90 odd balls but I'd be just happy to see him fail and be booted from this Aussie squad once and for all. At 33 n.o. presently and also being from NSW, he's now guaranteed himself another 10+ tests before being dropped by the biased Aussie selectors.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
If it's a draw people will complain Clarke left it too late. If England wins after lunch tomorrow then nobody would begrudge Clarke of his decision to declare early.