• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

King Pietersen

International Captain
I was joking about Trott's SR before, but this is abysmal batting from him and Bell. 31 off a powerplay? I appreciate they'll try and accelerate as they go, but even so, this bowling is not that good. Should definitely be making far more than 31 of the first 10. Get a move on!

King Pietersen

International Captain
I take it you're unaware of the phenomenon known as upping the run rate as the innings goes on?
Be lovely if that happened wouldn't it! What's more likely though, is that these 2 will scratch around for another 10 overs before chucking their wickets away and leaving it to Morgan to have to score at a SR of at least 120 from the get go so that we've got a chance of making a respectable score, and we'll collapse. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

BeeGee

International Captain
Trott looks to be carrying on his good form from the other day.

Good partnership after the early wicket.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrible decision, well done Cook for wasting that review.

edit: oh, wouldn't have mattered.

Last edited: