• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Flem274*

123/5
We've been very unfortunate England haven't taken advantage of our lack of a genuine 5th bowler in this series.

It's coming in the Champions Trophy.

BeeGee

International Captain
We've been very unfortunate England haven't taken advantage of our lack of a genuine 5th bowler in this series.

It's coming in the Champions Trophy.
Yep. Williamson only going at 3.6 really is getting away with murder.

The Sri Lankan batsmen wouldn't allow that.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
If we somehow make 100 off the last 10, we'll actually be in a reasonable position. Looks unlikely when we can't seem to get anything other than a pushed single though.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I honestly didn't even notice the powerplay...
I don't think any of the players care about the powerplay anymore. Williamson bowling most of the overs in it is justification of that thought IMO. It only forces the captain to bring one more man in, and I just think sides can't be ****ed to stress about it like they used to.