• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to 2013 Ashes

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Australia remind me of England 89-03. This time it will be different we've got great bowlers this geezer will do it for us bla bla

Bottom line is they are an average side with one player of actual pedigree, that being Michael 'I sound like I'm going to cry every time I speak' Clarke. And yeah he's decent, started both of the last Ashes series with mountains of runs and then presumably didnt play towards the business end of either series, well that's my assumption based on his impact on the scorecards.

**** team, **** fans, Welsh Prime Minister. End of, anything less than 5-0 for us will be a national failure.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Oh hai aussie fanatics. Try to do the same, don't do it as well. Even our most irritating fans are better at their job than yours.
I'll say this. Even as an Australian. The Barmy Army **** all over The Fanatics or whatever they're called. The Barmy Army are funny as ****. The Fanatics aren't funny. At all.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I really, really, REALLY think that Australia will win

a couple of sessions.

Seriously, I reckon 3-1 to England

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was offered a ticket tonight for the 4th test - :thumbup:

Cant make it due to a previous engagement - :@

Wont be there to see us lose the Ashes alongside 10,000 dopey, northern ****s - :thumbup:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lloyd George was Welsh, wasn't he?

Question isn't directed at Corrin, obviously. He wouldn't have a clue.

the big bambino

International Captain
It'd be good for us if a few people here were England's selectors though given the strong lack of love for Finn. I suppose the jibes that he bowls pies and goes for a few is true but...and you know what I mean.

I'd be happy to see him dropped as he's proven that he's a wicket taker inspite of his flaws making them close to irrelevant.