• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Yeah I've no doubt he will be brought on sooner rather than later, but at least Hughes has scored some runs now, opposed to none.
meh they wont really count for **** untill he scores some runs against the spinners, they have such a mental edge over him atm

burr

State Vice-Captain
Didn't Clarke bat at 3 in the first innings? So is Clarke at 3 or 4? I prefer him at 4 but can't we keep consistency in anything we do. Still, I go away for a week and come back to the news Watson is a lazy child (which I already knew) but it's (hopefully) cost him his job as VC contributing nothing in the Aus 11. Dreams can come true.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
meh they wont really count for **** untill he scores some runs against the spinners, they have such a mental edge over him atm
No but the point is against spin it's unlikely he'll make many.

But against pace he'll score some, so why cancel out the only chance he has of scoring runs by moving him down the order.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
clarke was on and off the field all day with his back. the three balls warner faced might not have made up the time...