• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Going to the game tonight. First time I'll be watching footy at ANZ. Wonder if its as bad as everyone says it is.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Going to the game tonight. First time I'll be watching footy at ANZ. Wonder if its as bad as everyone says it is.
Most of the complaints come from the rectangular configuration for RL, RU, Soccer etc. With that configuration the lower tier is too shallow, and the upper tier is too far away. The oval configuration is probably better, and there's loads of things going for it as a venue (good parking and PT, geographical center of the city, good facilities, great atmosphere when over half full). Would have thought it'd be fine for an AFL match but I'm no expert.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Football at ANZ is **** to watch. Been in a corporate box a few times, still ****. Too far away.

SCG is a billion times better.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SCG is great. Will be even better once the new stands at the northern end are opened up.

Frothin'

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Such a dumb post Jono. Can't wait to quote so many posts come 6pm next Saturday.
Firstly, easy bite.

Secondly, you tell me when I said the Hawks can't win the flag. Find that post champ.

You underrated the Swans. Big time. Should just admit it. I didn't think they'd make a GF this year, happy to say that.