• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2012

Shri

Mr. Glass
I don't care if he doesn't get any more wickets in the series but if he keeps bowling the same lines its hard to call him defensive. I am not saying he is good(he is great:p) just saying he is not defensive.

Howsie

International Captain
@iainobrien

Hi @BCCI - #AskRavi - thoughts on the DRS? Pujara gloved catch, Flynn LBW, Guptill LBW, McCullum LBW Yours kindly, Iain O'Brien

:laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's games like this that make me seriously worry about New Zealand's next tour of Bangladesh. The two spinners here have taken 15 of 17 New Zealand wickets so far and the Kiwis have only just got beyond the 300 mark for the match. Shakib is better than either bowler and the likes of Elias Sunny and Enamul Haque are roughly in the Ojha class. If New Zealand confront an army of decent Test spinners on a turner there's every chance they could collapse in a heap both innings, and Bangladesh can provide that.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I feel Ojha is pretty underrated on here, I've been a fan since well before he made his international debut and always thought he was a pretty talented left armer.

I'd rate him a fair way above Haque, and he's better than Sunny too IMO (although the latter can change with a few performances, Sunny has impressed me).

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
It's games like this that make me seriously worry about New Zealand's next tour of Bangladesh. The two spinners here have taken 15 of 17 New Zealand wickets so far and the Kiwis have only just got beyond the 300 mark for the match. Shakib is better than either bowler and the likes of Elias Sunny and Enamul Haque are roughly in the Ojha class. If New Zealand confront an army of decent Test spinners on a turner there's every chance they could collapse in a heap both innings, and Bangladesh can provide that.
Pfft, I wrote off our next test series in Bangladesh years ago - yes we are going to lose

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Haha, I admire that reverse sweep. If I was facing Malcolm Marshall, I know I have no shot to do anything, so I would just try and play the hook and get owned. Better than getting bowled trying to defend.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If Ashwin gets 2 more he would have the most wickets for an Indian bowler who has completed 7 tests.