• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

Ruckus

International Captain
I'm Mark Nicholas and I'd just like to say this performance by England has been swift and lethal.

Spark

Global Moderator
Reminds me of Oz attack from a couple of years ago

With a couple unavailable, the backups get oppo in reasonable amount of trouble before losing the plot and being smashed about by lower order

Must have happened about 10 times
boxing day 09 was our first choice attack tbh

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trott bowls a few overs here and there of medium pace. Bell used to be decent but gave it away years ago.
Yeah, that was very annoying, seems to happen a lot with us, whilst other nations seem to develop all-rounders we lose them. Tres, Thorpe, Butcher, Bell, KP, Trott, all started out bowling quite a bit, but ended up as nought. Won't count Athers because of his back problems. Would really help as we go in with 4 bowlers.

Well done Ramdin, BTW. :)

Flem274*

123/5
Someone needs to make it their top priority to get this innings on the internet.

Then we can all remember this and not how he will bowl shortly.