• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Yeah, I got that after Jacknife explained that cricinfo were wrong there. I want to know what's so wrong about my post? Is it because I made a big deal out of the situation (I did not watch the match so I accepted cricinfo's assessment). Finn acted like an arse in the previous match, so it wasn't too difficult to accept he did the same today.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
AN your better off with the ECB app now its been updated since 2010 now.

That said its convinced cricket matches end without starting... All else failing stick with Aunty Beeb.

Cricinfo, the home of poor commentary and stupidity.

FBU

International Debutant
Not at all , Finn was running to pick up the ball, picked it up chucked the stumps down and obviously his momentum carried him into Ajmal who was heading in the same direction and they came together, nothing in it, Finn picked up Ajmals' bat and handed him it. I read that when it came up at cricinfo and thought to myself, people will red that the wrong way.

I also watched him last game and saw him clapping, a bit douchey maybe but how was he swearing at him.
I liked Junaid Khan calling Kieswetter a bitch in the last game. :D

Jacknife

International Captain
Really, doesn't come across as a bitch to me on the field or in interview, not one of those guys that says much or does much to offend, maybe apart from the crap wicket keeping and one dimensional batting.

Last edited:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Really, doesn't come across as a bitch to me on the field or in interview, not one of those guys that says much or does much to offend, maybe apart from the crap wicket keeping and one dimensional batting.
Pretty much

Don't know the fella personally though

salman85

International Debutant
Finn might soon become a member of the Gautam Gambir club for Bitches.He's well on track to meet the eligibility criteria.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Jacknife, I just saw the video and the last push with the elbow looks quite intentional and not a case of the momentum.

Jacknife

International Captain
Jacknife, I just saw the video and the last push with the elbow looks quite intentional and not a case of the momentum.
Don't agree, they were heading straight to smash into each other and Finn stuck out his arm, I'm sure many people will and have from the sounds of it, be able to say there was malice in that elbow but it's nothing more than instinctive and you can clearly see Ajmal and Finn made no big deal about it and Finn went to see if he was OK.
I've seen plenty of times where Bowler and batsmen have come together and pushed each other to get to the ball or into the crease, don't see how it's a big deal now all of sudden.

Last edited:

ganeshran

International Debutant
Don't agree, they were heading straight to smash into each other and Finn stuck out his arm, I'm sure many people will and have from the sounds of it, be able to say there was malice in that elbow but it's nothing more than instinctive and you can clearly see Ajmal and Finn made no big deal about it and Finn went to see if he was OK.
I've seen plenty of times where Bowler and batsmen have come together and pushed each other to get to the ball or into the crease, don't see how it's a big deal now all of sudden.
From the side on angle in real time, it looked unintentional but when seen from the camera over the bowler's head, the final thrust from Finn's elbow looked to be done on purpose.

This is the video I saw

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If Finn doesn't push Ajmal out the way you get a collision that is far more dangerous for both players.

Behave yourself.