• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which bowler has the most over-the-top wicket celebration?

chrisps

Banned
I would nominate Imran Tahir for his celebration that involves running with arms outstretched into the outfield. To have a look, search for 'Imran Tahir celebration' on YouTube.

Who would you nominate? I've compared and contrasted the reactions of Tahir and Jim Laker when the latter took 19 wickets v Australia at Old Trafford in 1956 on my blog Declaration Game.

Pity Mrs Tahir Declaration Game

Let me know what you think - here or there.

Thanks

Chris

Heboric

International Debutant
Flintoffs ridiculous poses irritate the beep out of me.

That look at me pose reeks of arrogance IMO

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always found Lee's chainsaw after knocking over a tailender really OTT.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Richardson. There doesn't seem to be a video on Youtube, unfortunately, but it was something special.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well like any right-minded individual I always hate to see anyone else enjoy themselves in a professional environment. If I can't have fun at my job I don't see why anyone else should.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Kinda absurd for Fidel Edwards to do the whole 'can't see me' routine to a guy who's getting out after scoring loads of runs.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Well like any right-minded individual I always hate to see anyone else enjoy themselves in a professional environment. If I can't have fun at my job I don't see why anyone else should.
I for one would like to see batsmen celebrate in an OTT manner every 20 runs they score.