• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool B - Argentina, England, Georgia, Romania, Scotland

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So many missed penalties could have taken this out of England's reach ages ago. Can't see them handing this back to Argentina now.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think either team really played open rugby but I thought the Pumas were more determined to play it up front.

Funny thing is when they did run it with 2 minutes to go they looked elusive.

HeathDavisSpeed

Argentina #14, and the one with half a dozen names (Lobbe?) were superb I thought. Armitage was good for your English.

HeathDavisSpeed

Is it bad of me to always be thinking whether Armitage shanks it? When he kicks, obviously. :ph34r:

Who was man of the match in the end, by the way?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is it bad of me to always be thinking whether Armitage shanks it? When he kicks, obviously. :ph34r:

Who was man of the match in the end, by the way?
*Groans*

& I don't know, but has to be Youngs if there's a god in heaven. Made the difference when he came on.

Tindall at inside isn't working either; his first instinct is to take contact and (whilst better than Hape's) hasn't got a test kicking game.

It's no coincidence Wilkinson has always looked a better player when he's had a thinking #12 outside him. His old mucker Will Greenwood (who knows a thing or two about playing #12, despite wearing 13) reckons Toby Flood is the best inside centre in the country, so that could be an option.