• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can see the whole bloody town leaving from my bedroom window - I'm now regretting my act of supreme self-sacrifice in resisting the urge to travel to Wembley on the grounds of my albatross effect - I'm not allowed to watch on the tellybox either :(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Such beautiful football from Swansea in the last few months. Arsenal Lite even. Hope it proves to be more than just a run of form. Scott Sinclair has to be pushing for English honours soon.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Aside from removing one of their main source of income as they would no longer be able to play internationals, what would they accomplish?
You would hope they could persuade other boards unhappy with FIFA, in particular the UEFA boards, to resign from FIFA.

UEFA get utterly screwed over by FIFA's allocations for World Cups, UEFA is where the main revenue is generated for the sport. Persuade COMNEBOL (or at least Brazil and Argentina) to follow, and bang, you've just destroyed FIFA as a commercial entity.

ripper868

International Coach
My main beef isn'[t that they're Welsh but that they're scum

O)f course, you may try and find a causal link there and don't let me stop you :p
Heh. swansea for EPL champions!

Swansea my favourite English socccer team ftr. Much like Trott is a favourite of the English cricket side.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Expected tbh, he really faded for the second half of the season after starting it so well, culminating in getting himself sent off against Citeh.

What a hero though, absolute legend.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

That just says it all really.

What A Legend!!!!

Will Miss him.:(

Right decision though,going on the top and is staying on as a coach too.

Only Giggs left right now out of the golden generation at united.