• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CC posters.

FRAZ

International Captain
Who is that in your avatar? I know I've seen that picture before.
Ah well she is a friend of mine and she was my rival while applying for the official face of a multinational organization . I 've won the contract though but she at least is the official face of my posts !

FRAZ

International Captain
Fraz Himself, I guess.
If I was "her" then you were going to be the last man on this planet to be a friend of mine! !
Stop trying Sanz ! No chance cuz first case scnario is the gender itself + I am a born and bred jutt and simply No chance !!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow I completely forgot about this thread. Thanks for bumping it GIMH.

Was an honour to win this 4 years ago.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
benchmark00 said:
GeraintIsMyHero - Seriously, absolutely dire. Any chance of you actually learning about the game of cricket before you write articles on it? You give England a bad name with your self-indulgent crap, thinking everything revolves around your country. Open your eyes for once.
Indeed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
benchmark00 said:
Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks Jono sucks
Indeed

smash84

The Tiger King
Can't believe Jono ever won anything (going purely by the amount of **** he gets from other posters)