• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 1 - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Provided Pakistan win this one, it would be Pakistan vs Australia/India?
Yes. Starting to think it might have been worth it to absorb a strategic loss to WI, finish third in the group and avoid Pakistan and Australia till the finals.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Yes. Starting to think it might have been worth it to absorb a strategic loss to WI, finish third in the group and avoid Pakistan and Australia till the finals.
But then it's really difficult to lose to West Indies, even if you're trying.

vcs

But then it's really difficult to lose to West Indies, even if you're trying.
Yeah.. actually now when I look at the way the last game went, it really seems like both teams weren't too unhappy to lose that game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah.. actually now when I look at the way the last game went, it really seems like both teams weren't too unhappy to lose that game.
Haha what? It was said like 20 times throughout the thread that both teams were tanking in a way.

Uppercut

Bit strange to say that when he's outscored 8 other batsmen combined, surely?
I know.. it's true though. His current contribution is 39 off 97, it essentially means the rest of the team need to score 39 less runs from 97 less balls, is that really contributing anything, even under such extreme circumstances? Does he make any difference? He also played a particularly poor innings against Ireland..

I guess he could still come good at the death though..