• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 1 - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"That is the end of the captain." - Ian Bishop

I sense this has a larger meaning, and that he knows it.

Spark

Global Moderator
FMD. I'm seriously considering apologising profusely to Hads now. WI are making him look like Azhar, Tendulkar and Lara rolled into one when it comes to playing spin.

That is an unspeakably appalling shot.

Burgey

Fmd this is woeful. Ireland would have been better value.

Shameful batting from the Windies. Absolutely disgraceful. Can't believe I'm watching this instead of reading Into Thin Air.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
What a legend. He, Thomas and the Million $ Man faced all of 11 balls and scored 2 runs. Joke cricketers, joke of a side.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm. Kind of tough for a no. 10 tbf.

Edit: well, no. 9 anyway.

Last edited:

Burgey

Well, I'll be able to go back to my book soon.

This is woeful. The anti-carbon tax rally was more credible than this.

Dissector

International Debutant
Haha. I am following this online and almost every time I refresh another wicket seems to have fallen. This has to be among the very worst batting performances in WC knockout game.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
This is not cricket worthy of a QF. Well it is from Pakistan I guess, but they look they're playing a schoolboy team. Feel for you WI fans.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Oh dear.

The NZ-RSA match is being played on the same ground, right?
:cry:
Haha yes, just replace Afridi and Hafeez with Steyn and Tahir and see if we can reach the depths of turdness that WI are showing here. Could be a hard ask as the benchmark has now been set very high (or low).