• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Flem274*

123/5
We'll be struggling for play today at Pukekura Park. It's not raining now but had plenty this morning and it was that misty stuff that stays around for ages. By 5pm I'll be surprised if it's not raining again.

Flem274*

123/5
In the past week or so it sometimes clears up around 3pm for a few hours, but it didn't yesterday (fine in the morning and rained from 12 onwards) so don't hold your breath.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Well thats frustrating then - bit of a shame that the tournament's been dealt no favours by the weather over the last week or so.

Flem274*

123/5
McGlashan might have been recalled to the Black Caps too early. He doesn't look in good form, and I highly doubt he would miss a George Worker straight ball when in form.

Mike5181

International Captain
:unsure: Williamson is needed for ND. Idiots.

George Worker has definitely been working on his bowling.

Last edited:

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Canterbury spanked Wellington around everywhere. Patel continues to bowl pies and now bats at 11 - sums things up nicely.

Corey Anderson not playing for Canterbury today? He hasn't been bowling so surely hasn't injured himself.......... again.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marshall!! What a leg-end.

Why is Jeets still playing. Dump the chump, bring in Houghton.

Mind you, Worker's innings arguably worse than Marshall's.

Athlai

Not Terrible
****ing ****ing ****. So ****ing dire.

Would have won $150 if Welly got there after a couple multis.

So gutting to get that close.

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
I can't quite understand the make up of yesterday's team tbh, playing four quicks whilst also having Styris and Devcich in the XI - and even Flynn I suppose really does leave us light on batting with none of the quick bowlers being genuine all rounders. Both Watling and Williamson should have played too, Pukekura Park and it's 45 metre boundaries are probably not going to trouble international batsmen one would think.