• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Howsie

International Captain
**** that is some shocking running from Nicol, although you wouldn't expect much better from such an average cricketer :ph34r:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Jess! 79 off 37 balls so far. Still more than 9 overs to go. Keep going, son.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Lets see if I've got everything of that last ball tallied up:

No ball
Long hop
Mistimed pull
Misfield from the fielder
Lazy running from the batsman
Direct hit run-out.
Poor backing up that would've led to overthrows.

And they say New Zealand domestic cricket isn't up to standard.

Mike5181

International Captain
Haha, Jess! 79 off 37 balls so far. Still more than 9 overs to go. Keep going, son.
Hope he gets a century :ph34r:

Looking forward to seeing Brownlie bat against Mills and co now. Lets see what this guy is really made of.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wellington losing their way. Just 16/2 off the last 4 overs. Really need to try and get at least 200.

Howsie

International Captain
Kyle Mills with that shortened run up of his really does make his bowling look rather tame, he really does appear to be a bowler on the decline.

Mike5181

International Captain
Kyle Mills with that shortened run up of his really does make his bowling look rather tame, he really does appear to be a bowler on the decline.
Yeah i think a Bracken scenario is on the cards here. Use to be number one ODI bowler. Gets injured, then bye bye.

Brownlie looks good btw. I'm liking this guy.

DAMN. what a shame

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wellington have a lot of bowling options. :laugh:

McKay
Lee
Woodcock
Wright
Franklin
Karaitiana
Boam
Elliott