• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

thierry henry

International Coach
I've never understood how regular swing works (cbf with science generally tbf), but can anyone explain how Johnson can make it go banana with the same old scrambled seam and wonky action?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Johnson bowled 7 now, how many more will he do now as he may be a busted flush in the afternoon if Ponting overdoes it.
Isn't one of his big attributes the fact that he's got excellent stamina?

IIRC back when he was bowling well/leading an inexperienced attack, he was bowling stupid amounts of overs.

James

Cricket Web Owner
268 looks a pretty good score now you'd have to think. Game on. Good to see from a series point of view.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Johnson bowled 7 now, how many more will he do now as he may be a busted flush in the afternoon if Ponting overdoes it.
Think he's got a bit of stamina tbh.

It isn't 05 where you bowl a spell, go off for a towel down and some coaching, then come back on.

Oh get that up ya Strauss!!

Never want to hear some Pommy idiot complaining about Hussey's luck again (not directed at you btw FJ).

Spark

Global Moderator
Isn't one of his big attributes the fact that he's got excellent stamina?

IIRC back when he was bowling well/leading an inexperienced attack, he was bowling stupid amounts of overs.
Yeah he was. Bowled almost the same number of overs as Hauritz last season - and this was when Hauritz was bowling quite well.

thierry henry

International Coach
WTFBBQ

wish I had the courage of my convictions tbh, wanted to support Australia in this match but found myself enjoying their collapse yesterday. Just can't do it.

morgieb

Really it's good that it was Strauss rather than Collingwood was out, because I had a bad feeling about Bell/Strauss.

Burgey

I've never understood how regular swing works (cbf with science generally tbf), but can anyone explain how Johnson can make it go banana with the same old scrambled seam and wonky action?
Think we've all given up trying to explain how Johnson works, tbh.