• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2010

Ruckus

International Captain
Looks like an old-school thrashing as well.
yeah, but to be fair to Sri Lanka, it looks like their heart hasn't been in this game. Probably so chuffed with their first series win here, this is a bit of a redundancy for them.

Ruckus

International Captain
I know the Lankan's are an awesome bunch, but is there specific reason Greigy is so enthralled with them?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
More importantly, he's actually scoring at a decent lick. Fingers crossed it's a sign of things to come for his limited overs game.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway series is SLs. Fernando is really pressing for a test spot vs WI. He bowled the quickest stuff seen in this series, getting up to 150.5k today. With Malinga ablr yo get at 145k should have good fire power. If Thushara recovers by the time then SL will be having a very strong bowling attack.

Spark

Global Moderator
Gotta say that even from the toss something just looked more "right" about today for us. Just a bit more spark compare to Friday.

Ruckus

International Captain
Gotta say that even from the toss something just looked more "right" about today for us. Just a bit more spark compare to Friday.
This means nothing yet though. The challenge is on to put up these performances when there is actually something on the line.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I know the Lankan's are an awesome bunch, but is there specific reason Greigy is so enthralled with them?
It goes way way back to 84/85, when SL beat Australia at the MCG, in that summer he was crapping on endlessly. Then came 89/90, the summer of the 12th Man Again, he was gaga over SL that whole summer. Ever since its been some dire stuff every time SL tours. Shoulda heard him at the 96 world cup, my god it was too much.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It annoys me that a friggin international match was played so poorly. I love the Lankan team but that wasn't fair to the Brisbane SL fans, who would have been pumped to see their team.

Oh well, that is the problem with dead rubbers.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It annoys me that a friggin international match was played so poorly. I love the Lankan team but that wasn't fair to the Brisbane SL fans, who would have been pumped to see their team.

Oh well, that is the problem with dead rubbers.
Nah, the problem with dead rubbers is that they generally result in ****s like you being born...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just watching the highlights of the Lankan innings. First ganders I've had at Starc and Doherty; both look impressive, especially the latter. Drift and turn. I dunno what his record is like but looks a bigger spinner of the ball than the test incumbent.

Ruckus

International Captain
Just watching the highlights of the Lankan innings. First ganders I've had at Starc and Doherty; both look impressive, especially the latter. Drift and turn. I dunno what his record is like but looks a bigger spinner of the ball than the test incumbent.
Yeh Doherty looks great to me to. He not only seems to get good drift and turn, but his speed of delivey is faster than Hauritz as well. Definately one to keep an eye out on.