• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Furthermore, the many threads created on Sunday were a response to the needless closure of 'Flight Discussion' which again, might not make it right but is a different twist than the 'heaps of threads were made from nowhere lolz' argument we've been seeing from the 'mods'
Actually wasn't aware of that, but poor moderating is no excuse for what happened afterwards, at all.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Wow. Fully expected Sanz to be referencing 'sledger's army' but that is some disturbing stuff right there
It was disturbing for few days, knowing that my email address could be hacked that easily, which had so much personal information. And then I had work all night to get all my information transferred to my new email addresses, my banks, my professional network, my friends etc all needed to be informed.

Lastly I fully agree with Sledger's ban, I saw it coming and at the same time I dont have any personal vandetta against him or you.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It is CW turf because I believe my email address was picked up from here. I am not blaming CW though, I am blaming myself for having such a poor judgment.
Well we aren't going to take any action based on what he does off the site, even if he got your email from here, it's just drawing too long a bow. If you want to tell people about it here then it's fine by me (although this thread might not be the place for it).

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am glad that someone said that and I would just like to state what Pratters has done by using this website.

It is a shame that someone like Pratters is still allowed on this forum. This guy takes my email address from this site and starts spamming when asked to stop he rudely refuses to do so. He then goes on to hack the email account (after I reply to all his emails). Somehow I got my Google to reset my password since I had all the security question. He continued to spam and stopped only after I contacted his Email Provider and also threatened him to report him to appropriate authorities.

Obviously now he takes my email address and has started registering at all the Adult sites he visits. Thanks to him I had to give up my email address which not only I had been using since year 2004 but also it was an account that reflected my official name. Thanks to his friendship that now I use an account that sounds like P_S_%$%%@gmail.com

I take this opportunity to warn and advise all CW members that they never ever communicate with Pratters through their official email, never share any personal information with him. He is a dangerous individual to have friends/enemy with, Not that I ever was his friend. All I ever said to him was that I did not trust him and that was enough for him to show his real side.

It is a shame that he is still here.
You were the one who hacked my email account then accused me of hacking your account. I have no clue about hacking.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yes, that's why you are still using your gmail account and I am not.

And Pratters claiming innocence and the 'victim' again, what a surprise.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Certainly something CW should be made aware of, IMO.

Pratters has one of my email addresses, and I'm yet to get round to removing him from facebook. Quite worrying really.

pasag

RTDAS
Have been biting my tongue but I have to pipe in here. Does anyone remember that thread where Pratters flounced upon being warned to stop digging heaps of threads for the sake of it?

We saw an incredible amount of eulogising for Pratters - "One of the best members" "he deserves an apology" blah blah blah. I thought it was a ridiculous reaction at the time but instances like this over the past year have only confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.