• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I believe I agree with the above post.

It's been interesting reading though at times, kind of like how certain parts in 'The Office' make you turn away and cringe a little.
Been heaps of fun though, Site Discussion the place to be ATM:)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Have received word that some of the 'announcements' threads were created by those outside of the banned three.

Furthermore, the many threads created on Sunday were a response to the needless closure of 'Flight Discussion' which again, might not make it right but is a different twist than the 'heaps of threads were made from nowhere lolz' argument we've been seeing from the 'mods'

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Cry me a river, princess. That was an appalling post on your part. See, you're doing it right there mate, but you can't see it can you?

You didn't say he was lucky not to be perma'ed, you said he should have been perma'ed. The **** are you to say that, frankly? Everyone knows you and he have history, and you take the opportunity to throw that in when he's not here to reply. Pretty much sums up what a cast iron pissant you are tbh.

Well, seeing as we're telling everyone what we think, which is apparently ok, here goes.

I think you shouldn't have been allowed back here because you're a self-righteous Prat(ters) who's flounces and "look at me I'm always the victim" approach to the slightest thing always causes dramas for pretty much everyone. I think you're a conniving bastard too, who likes to play up the vulnerability thing, but you're really a manipulative human being of the lowest order who likes to stir as much as the next person, but can't cop it when it's given back..

But I didn't come on here and say that when you weren't around to defend yourself.

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Probably see you all in 7 days to a fortnight I imagine.
I am glad that someone said that and I would just like to state what Pratters has done by using this website.

It is a shame that someone like Pratters is still allowed on this forum. This guy takes my email address from this site and starts spamming when asked to stop he rudely refuses to do so. He then goes on to hack the email account (after I reply to all his emails). Somehow I got my Google to reset my password since I had all the security question. He continued to spam and stopped only after I contacted his Email Provider and also threatened him to report him to appropriate authorities.

Obviously now he takes my email address and has started registering at all the Adult sites he visits. Thanks to him I had to give up my email address which not only I had been using since year 2004 but also it was an account that reflected my official name. Thanks to his friendship that now I use an account that sounds like P_S_%$%%@gmail.com

I take this opportunity to warn and advise all CW members that they never ever communicate with Pratters through their official email, never share any personal information with him. He is a dangerous individual to have friends/enemy with, Not that I ever was his friend. All I ever said to him was that I did not trust him and that was enough for him to show his real side.

It is a shame that he is still here.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wow. Fully expected Sanz to be referencing 'sledger's army' but that is some disturbing stuff right there

Status
Not open for further replies.