• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Shri

Mr. Glass
Kohli is averaging 41 as a batsman after 14 ODIs. Should the selectors focus on him and give him more games instead of players like Rohit Sharma, Yusuf Pathan etc?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Can't compare Yusuf Pathan with Kohli, they play different roles for the team.

But Kohli vs. Rohit is an interesting one.

I'm a huge fan of both. Rohit did just hit a triple ton for Mumbai.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Loving this partnership.

If we win this match chasing 315 without Yuvi and Dhoni and with Sachin and Sehwag scoring **** all that'll be amazing.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Loving this partnership.

If we win this match chasing 315 without Yuvi and Dhoni and with Sachin and Sehwag scoring **** all that'll be amazing.
Kohli has Kaif written all over him. Both U19 captains of WC winning sides, both good fielders, both doing well under pressure in the middle order at the start of the career etc.:ph34r:

Hope I haven't jinxed him tbh.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Current partnership worth 184. 17 overs to go and just over a 100 to get with the batting powerplay, Raina and Karthik yet to come. Will be shattered if we lose this from here after coming so far tbh

Sir Alex

Banned
Temperature is around 15degrees Celsius. That is freezing by Indian standards. It is amazing the amount of adjustment both teams have to do while playing at different parts of this magnificiently diverse country.

Sir Alex

Banned
Haha 100s completed in consecutive deliveries. I don't recollect seeing the same before and I am pretty sure it is a rare occurence.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
That is pretty good. Good one by Kohli. This guy has some talent and should be fighting for a test place soon. Reading about Ishant's spell is really painful. How much can the poor guy take?

Sir Alex

Banned
That is pretty good. Good one by Kohli. This guy has some talent and should be fighting for a test place soon. Reading about Ishant's spell is really painful. How much can the poor guy take?
kohli does not deserve to be anywhere near the test side ahead of badri, pujara, vijay etc.