• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

thierry henry

International Coach
Stating the obvious maybe, but we should win from here, and if we lose it'll have to go down as one hell of an epic fail in the last 7 overs of each innings.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh dear. I guess when you have 8 slog overs at the end, someone will usually crack in at least one of them.

Beleg

International Regular
Naumaan,

the umpires have got it mostly right. direct yer ire at yer own players.

Dissector

International Debutant
OK I still think they left it a tad late but obviously NZ have used the powerplay brilliantly. They just need to bat sensibly from now on. Between the drop and the no-balls some seriously poor cricket under pressure from Pakistan. A pity because I think they could have produced a really good final against Australia. NZ have done well but I don't think they will provide much of a contest tbh. I will be delighted if they prove me wrong and go all the way.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
why can't he give newzealanders out & gave Akmel out when he wasn't???
He's a bastered & nothign less
Every umpire makes mistakes. Taufel actually makes far fewer than everyone else. Plus, you seriously blame him for our loss? You don't think our batting and fielding had anything to do with it?