• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Jakester1288

International Regular
You know Australia have next to no chance but still you feel compelled to watch.
Because you don't want to miss something special.

I'd be pissed if I thought the game was over and went to bed early, then woke up in the morning to hear that we won. Can't miss this, in case we make history or do something special.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Because you don't want to miss something special.

I'd be pissed if I thought the game was over and went to bed early, then woke up in the morning to hear that we won. Can't miss this, in case we make history or do something special.
What I generally find is that history is more likely occur if you go to bed, which is what I'm contemplating because this time last night I thought we wouldn't be in with a shout.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is Broad's average 40 yet?

And Ricky, tell Flintoff he can't go off for an ice-pack on the knee. If he wants to play he has to be fully fit to start with.

Last edited: