• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

.matt

School Boy/Girl Captain
Good work from Hilfy. Got Bopara a little excited on playing the cover drive so he was looking for it a lot, then when he brang it in a little got him plumb. Great bowling. Ravi probably shouldn't be at 3 in the Ashes.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
How many failures will Ravi be given, 3rd test?

Take the Windies out and he hasn't scored a run against any other test playing nation. Seems far too shallow to be batting at three.

ripper868

International Coach
I was going to copy and paste but my spelling was so bad in the message you quoted.

Also great minds, Ripper, great minds..
Damn right mate. Seems you had a case of the saying something off the forum inconvo and causing the wicket as well
Englands Card:

Cook - LBW - Ripper - saying Aus serving up tripe
Bopara - LBW - NUFAN - Telling the Hilf what to do.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Bopara isn't a Test match number 3.

And my disliking for Kevin Pietersen isn't going to be helped by his silly dismissal in the twenties today. The nob.

91Jmay

International Coach
How many failures will Ravi be given, 3rd test?

Take the Windies out and he hasn't scored a run against any other test playing nation. Seems far too shallow to be batting at three.
He has only played against 3, one with a broken hand.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Damn right mate. Seems you had a case of the saying something off the forum inconvo and causing the wicket as well
Englands Card:

Cook - LBW - Ripper - saying Aus serving up tripe
Bopara - LBW - NUFAN - Telling the Hilf what to do.
*rattles off random scenarios to random msn friends to get on the scorecard again*