• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And 2 for.

Fair play Hilf. Well bowled. Ball starting to swing here. Keep Johnson away from it and we might be a chance.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha after seeing Hilf's pitch map from the previous over I just said he should bowl a couple of balls at the stumps.

Richie Benaud feeling good as we speak 2/222

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Watch England throw it away from here. It's so, so predictable.

We should still get 600 but now my money's on about 330.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lend? I was on the jest(\irony), and the "annoy the **** out of Cameron Burge" brigade - the two most pivotal ones!

On the contrary, Bopara is playing exactly as he did against Australia - looking very dodgy but racing along.
:huh:

West Indies you mean? Or the first Test?