• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Australia, Sri Lanka, West Indies

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Should have been runs, doesn't really matter though

Who'd have thought this match would wind up almost as short as the Scotland-NZ one? :ph34r:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
HA ****ing ha

As predicted!

Oz losing to an incredibly crap team due to their unbelievable arrogance will be followed by a swift exit from the competition
Yeah, that Gayle guy played like absolute crap. Luckily Australia's arrogance kept on hitting the ball into the stands for him.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I keep getting confused by the bowling scorecards showing dot balls. I thought Lee had taken 6-51 just then
Yeah me too, 'tis really ****ing irritating.

Well done Chris Gayle, been watching this instead of an England football win.

A small recompense for last night:)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When was the last time you gave credit to the opposition for playing well ?
Sorry but Windies are crap (havent been watching for a while have you?) and Oz are well below them

The former arent even fit to tie England's bootlaces and those JOKERS were beaten by the Dutch!

Very, very happy with the exposure of Australia as politically motivated garbage

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So Australia are in real danger of a first round exit then, will take a cracker for them to get through now. Wouldn't bet against them making it through, though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Fantastic innings Gayle. :) And well done West Indies! In their domain for sure.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
game, set, match. Australia's bowlers will be used to that treatment by the end of the summer :ph34r:

Nah, seriously. Don't think anyone would have stopped Gayle there.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
If my calculations are correct, the run-rate is now +2.413 WI and -2.413 Aus.

Not looking promising for the Green and Gold.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Australia's NRR should be -2.4.
They'll have to beat Sri Lanka by a fair bit to have a chance of going through.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Sorry but Windies are crap (havent been watching for a while have you?) and Oz are well below them

The former arent even fit to tie England's bootlaces and those JOKERS were beaten by the Dutch!

Very, very happy with the exposure of Australia as politically motivated garbage
You ignore West Indies' recent T20 exploits since last year. Losing only 1( 2 if you include the warmup).