• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2008-2009

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Management team rumoured to be replacing him - John Barnes and Jason McAteer. FFS this better be one of those prank rumours. ****ing disgrace. Gave Ronnie some stick early in this thread but he couldn't have done any more with what he had this season - they overperformed if anything. Peter Johnson, you may have saved the club twice and don't you like to remind us, now please kindly **** off

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh::laugh::lol: Bulletttttt SAFyyy

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson denied in December that there was any secret arrangement to sell Ronaldo at the end of the season.

"Do you think I would enter into a contract with that mob? No chance. I would not sell them a virus," he said.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I see Redknapp trying to lure Ashley Young from Villa with Bentley plus 8 mil.

So that will be 8 million plus some random **** of his shoe for one of the best young players in England. O'Neill would have to be mental to take the deal, but he did sign Emile Heskey, so who knows:unsure:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Would make sense. In fact that's what normally happens but grecian got all excited this time out!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
From what I've read, we've been pretty poor today. Another fine victory, though, it would seem. 21/21, bloody impressive, good to return to comfortable qualification after the Euro 2008 shenanigans

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
latest odds for the hotseat folks:

John Barnes 4/7 Add to betslip
John Sheridan 6/1 Add to betslip
Andy Ritchie 9/1 Add to betslip
Martin Ling 10/1 Add to betslip
Paul Ince 14/1 Add to betslip
Jimmy Calderwood 14/1 Add to betslip
Steve Staunton 16/1 Add to betslip
Theo Whitmore 16/1 Add to betslip
John Ward 16/1 Add to betslip