• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I don't see how Eng can win this game.
Well there's definitely no way we could win it by 26 runs, and there's not a snowball's chance in hell we could win the series.

To quote the Shrewsbury fans at Gay Meadow this year: "You must be ****, we beat you away..."

sammy2

Banned
Well there's definitely no way we could win it by 26 runs, and there's not a snowball's chance in hell we could win the series.

To quote the Shrewsbury fans at Gay Meadow this year: "You must be ****, we beat you away..."
Beat ? or gifted a game ?

Get the **** out of here with your garbage team. Eng team is garbage, no question about that.

All luck, no talent.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Get the **** out of here with your garbage team. Eng team is garbage, no question about that.

All luck, no talent.
Have you considered posting some comments on YouTube? You may find that their style suits yours more closely than CW does

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
First ODI series win for us in the Windies, and I do think we deserved it. Good on our players for coming back like this after such a long tough winter.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
He got tailenders .. I thought WI had enough players left to make the runs.

I blame chris gayle tho, he has been acting like a bitch. Toomuch protesting from him, instead of focusing on winning the game.

Eng is still the weaker team ...
Haven't posted this for a while - you enjoy them. Mmmmmm, yum yum.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Credit to England for coming back hard, Flintoff finally pitched the ball up, if he did that in tests he'd take bags of wickets. Some Windies players need to take a good hard look at themselves after their dismissals (Gayle...you idiot).

I still think WI are the better one day side, still backing England for a 1st round exit at the T20 depending on groups.

England still have major problems but this is some solace (a quantum even? sorry...) after their train wreck of a winter.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil, I'm not sure those figures are quite clear enough for John Dyson to understand - could you re-phrase for him please?

sammy2

Banned
I'm only oppose to anyone thinking Eng has a better team, A team that got bowled out for 51 isn't better than this WI team. it's just a fact ... I have no problem with WI losing the ODIs, I feel good about how they played this tour..Outclassed eng ... It's obvious these english fans really needed a win ..

I could care less.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice to see Sammy2 taking defeat in such good humour, jolly sporting.

Normally I don't much care for LOIs, but I wouldn't be English if seeing Freddie bowl that well didn't make me feel all gooey inside:wub:

Was bowling well over 90 mph if the speed-gun was to be believed.:)