• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Name sports you cannot bear to watch

Majin

International Debutant
Rugby Union is so boring it drives me mental (watch me get shot by Brumby now). Anything with Horses or Dogs also annoys the **** out of me, especially when they used to leave the Cricket to go to it on Channel 4. Can't stand to watch Sailing either.

Can't be doing with that UFC stuff where they just hug each other for 15 minutes either. Prefer straight up fighting MMA, like K-1 Grand Prix and such.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any 'sport' with horses in also golf is pretty dire. Marathons and the Tour de France take some beating as far as out and out tediumfests go.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Hate motorsport, too ****ing noisy.

I'm not too educated on basketball, but it seems to me as though it's only worth playing the final two minutes as both sides usually go into them with a fair chance of winning.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hate motorsport, too ****ing noisy.

I'm not too educated on basketball, but it seems to me as though it's only worth playing the final two minutes as both sides usually go into them with a fair chance of winning.
:laugh:

cameeel

International Captain
Equestrian
Rugby League
Golf
Basketball
Motorsport
Track and Field events (with the exception of pole vaulting)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Not a fan of watching Baseball or Cycling.

Fair enough I know bugger all about them, but neither entices me to keep watching.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Horse racing (though i dont mind the cross-country at the olympics), Basketball, Baseball and Gridiron.

Gridiron i may well like if i were to give it some time and try and understand it but it just seems to take so long.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
i hate watching soccer, find it incredibly boring even "great" moves and exciting goals i find to be boring except for that i like watching pretty much every other sport