• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Boycotting home games Marc?
More like impossible to justify an hour and a half journey each way when you've got a 1 year old daughter and a wife who works one shift a weekend.

Would love to go more often if I could!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I think he's a decent manager but has nothing approaching the likability needed to make up for being in charge of Leeds.
"The technical box is my area, he shouldn't be there"

Cue vision of him walking five metres out of the technical box. And then talking about class, fairness, etc. What a flog.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Takes me back to two years ago, although this is probably even worse.

As it happens Dean Smith signed a new contract this week, we never one of 'those clubs' that everyone accused of us of being two years ago.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Why is it all over the news that the Sun has been banned from Anfield. It's not that the Sun shouldn't be banned from everywhere, but why 28 years later?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely this is exactly the type of game to start Giroud? Hull's shape this past few games has been so tight.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a great game it is. Unbeaten in 6 now and inflict first home defeat of season on promotion candidate today. Paul Hurst is a genius.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
For 55 minutes today we played as well as we have since relegation to this godforsaken league

Nice of the ref to even it up with a lucky dip red card, hope the **** breaks down on the way home

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
For some reason the Devon derby off the field is like something from the worst days of the 70's. That's not to say the 70's weren't good at the time.
3-0 to the Greens if anyone is interested.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The prospect of the play offs has me ****ting bricks already. If we aren't going to overhaul the sides above us or win the play offs then I'd just rather finish 9th with dignity

Could be at Wembley on successive weeks though. That would be decent I suppose