• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

That's undiluted, liquid, molten genius.

It cannot be the real Liverpool feed tho, surely?
Haha, check out its other tweets.

Quality parody though. A while back it came out with a Rodgers "quote" about possession being more important than goals that ended up being cited by all major news organisations.

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Quality parody though. A while back it came out with a Rodgers "quote" about possession being more important than goals that ended up being cited by all major news organisations.
The trouble is some of the crud he comes out with is about on a par with that, so it would have had that crucial ring of verisimilitude like all the best satire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Sadly, my club was once managed by a **** **** **** **** **** **** **** who once actually made a quote in that vein, along with many other stupid **** ****ing ****y sayings. ****

Just in case you're in doubt, the last four stars you see there were originally capital letters

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone want a laugh check out The Shed forums (Chelsea fans). It is hilarious watching them win with Benitez. Half the site want to their team to lose so he can get the sack. When they lose, I laugh. When he wins, I laugh. :laugh:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Geez that's quality from Suarez. He's a **** of the highest order, but a hell of a player.

QPR's defending dire, mind.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can see 'arry's brilliant managerial skills, particularly the bit about saying all his players are rubbish, is working well here.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Geez that's quality from Suarez. He's a **** of the highest order, but a hell of a player.
That's the crime of it, really. Has such a sublime touch and turn, Bergkampesque at times and that's not a quasi-word I throw around lightly. No player I'd rather watch in the Prem currently.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Clint Hill must be tempted to retire after it. Owned so, so hard.
May as well have not been there for most of the match really.

QPR on the whole just dreadful though. No fight or intensity about them whatsoever, which they absolutely cannot afford given the lack of talent in their squad.

Also, this M'Bia guy is useless. Joey Barton might be a horrid little twerp, but he's the exact sort of player QPR need.