• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Liverpool doing what they do, look good when they're ahead against crap opposition. The new CDMs in that respect.

Liverpool fans to cite goal difference as reason as to why they'll win the Premiership next season.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
****ing hell, didn't see that one. Wigan must be sick as pigs, conceding two terrible goals. Spurs were crap today too.

Edit: That Keeper....would be so annoyed if I was a Wigan fan. Just so so casual. WAC

Pothas

Nah it is either Claridge or dear old Leroy Rosenior. I am not watching though, would just be too horrible.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feel sorry for the ref on debut in the Premier league, got everything right though with the goal and the three sending offs.

Pothas

Kevin O'Connor who has been at Brentford his whole career was designated to take it but Trotta just grabbed it, O'Connor clearly not happy and there was quite a heated discussion before the penalty was taken. Got to feel that O'Connor, as captain, should have been able to overrule him but Trotta should never have grabbed in the first place. Honestly, I am not confident that O'Connor would have scored either and Trotta scored one against Shefield Utd but the way it unfolded was awful.

O'Connor is a club legend, him winning it in the last minute would have been beyond perfect, still makes me feel sick tbh.

Last edited:

Pothas

Recovering from that is going to be really hard. Did beat Swindon twice this year though so we definetly have a chance. Will get to the final and lose to Yeovil, I just know it.