• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

cpr

International Coach
Jesus, we've had more get out of jail free passes than a monopoly game this year. Be jammy but nice if we can snatch all 3 tonight.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
It would be such a horrible travesty of justice if the Mancs were to win this game. I guess Blackpool were always going to tire eventually though, after playing so brilliantly for the first 3/4 of the game.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really thinking it's not going to be our night. When RvP's header hit the bar a part of me died.

Koscielny is a ****ing hack too; makes Pascal Cygan look like Frank McLintock. Not of the requisite standard to put it politely.
Lol, what a post. Ultrajinx.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol. Halsey, what a ****ing clown.

The ball hits him and he blows up for a drop ball. Ref is effectively another post unless I'm mistaken? You don't know what you're doing has really sounded so apt.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
3-0. Never in any doubt. :ph34r:

Also, whilst ManUre winning is never a good thing, another goal for Berbatov is very nice for my dream team. Five goals as captain. Ker-ching! :cool:

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
It would be such a horrible travesty of justice if the Mancs were to win this game. I guess Blackpool were always going to tire eventually though, after playing so brilliantly for the first 3/4 of the game.
Travesty of Justice alert!

Oh Man United, why do you have to spoil all of us poor neutral fan's hopes? :(:(

Aagh Wigan have a goal back, hopefully Villa can hold off the traditional last-10 headless chicken act and see this one through.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing pissed off, I had United lined up at 9-1ish on Betfair, then Berby scored, ****ing doubly pissed off.

cpr

International Coach
BBC suggested it was a nailed on pen, which given Rafaels tackling doesn't surprise. Yet to see it, expect it to have buried us if it was given though....

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
BBC suggested it was a nailed on pen, which given Rafaels tackling doesn't surprise. Yet to see it, expect it to have buried us if it was given though....
I would have been screaming for it to have been given had it gone against us TBF, but meh - if it had gone against us it would be much less of an issue anyway.

On another matter - when do Berbatov and Hernandez get a shot at being United's starting strike pair?

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
As soon as Gray bite the hand that was feeding him he was a goner. When will Wolfman get his P45? Though give me Keys anyday of the week over the guy that stands in occasionally and fronts SSNs, Davie Jones (?). He is from the smug, smug, chuckle, chuckle school of broadcasting. I like the Blue Peter guy, Mike Wedderburn and Ivan de La Pena’s older brother and former FC cricketer, Jason.