• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, these Arsenal Kids™ are just like watching Brazil.

Still though, good to see Walcott excelling when he plays 'at his level'.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arsenal Kids? The only players out there that you wouldn't expect to see in the first team ordinarily were Szcesny and Eastmond!

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Arsenal Kids? The only players out there that you wouldn't expect to see in the first team ordinarily were Szcesny and Eastmond!
Was being Sarcastic.

The media goes over the top every time "Arsenal Kids" beat a team comprehensively is funny.:laugh:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait till it gets cold outside, could see him going the way of Jose Reyes myself.
We've actually got January temperatures up here already this year. It sucks balls.

But yeah, it's a possibility. Elano was another. He was properly ****ing good at the start too.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Commentators made a good point last night, that we can make 9 changes and still have a side as strong as the one last night.
Wenger's done well in the last few years, would be nice to have something at the end of the season to show for it though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was being Sarcastic.

The media goes over the top every time "Arsenal Kids" beat a team comprehensively is funny.:laugh:
Don't really understand this. First of all this hasn't happened on this occasion, and even if it did I don't really grasp why it would be funny.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't really understand this. First of all this hasn't happened on this occasion, and even if it did I don't really grasp why it would be funny.
All the media reports I've seen say that Arsenal seem to be going for this with their full-strength team to end their trophy drought, and even Wenger is not being cagey, he's clearly saying he wants to go for it. Classic straw-man stuff.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Was being Sarcastic.

Yes, because clearly putting out a team with 9 or more teenagers in that beat another premier league team at near full strength is an everyday occurrence.

Scaly piscine

Newcastle retained all of one outfield players from their match against West Ham. I don't follow them enough to know their full strength side, but I can't imagine they prioritised the League Cup over the Premiership.

Scaly piscine

None then, I see - just another pathetic attempt to have a dig at Arsenal.
So you're saying Newcastle played a near full strength team against the CDMs in a relatively meaningless competition and played a second eleven in the Premiership against West Ham.

Jarquis

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
Cardiff
QPR
Oldham
and Tottenham to not win for £50

£2 on Stoke as well, stand to win nearly £12 for that.

Last edited: