• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Bizarre. Feel for Wales. And the French...I could think of a suitable word for them... c*****.....

The second letter there is an 'h' ... :ph34r:

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Really poor performance so far. 4 points down with 14 minutes, need a score desperately. We've barely had any possession.

91Jmay

International Coach
Can't win them all, been on a great run and the conditions didn't help the style of rugby we play. Ireland deserved to win, but we still had a great few seasons.

Losing might sharpen the minds a little so not the end of the world.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Can't win them all, been on a great run and the conditions didn't help the style of rugby we play. Ireland deserved to win, but we still had a great few seasons.

Losing might sharpen the minds a little so not the end of the world.
Something needs to, as they were completely outplayed today. Irish possession around 75% last time I checked, which say rather a lot about which side showed up today. Complacency maybe? Fair play Ireland, who were first to everything and far more intelligent with their use of it, but this looked like a return to the bad old days of England disappearing without a trace when visiting one of the Celtic nations on one of their good days. Jones will know better than anyone that we won the league despite playing poorly four times out of five.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Great game of test rugby. Well played by Ireland, more of what I expected at the beginning of the tournament... did not think that England played there best, nerves maybe?

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
England have had a good streak. It is a very difficult thing to win a grand slam, least of all two in a row. They deserve their championship, and Ireland deserve that win.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The late Daly try in Cardiff prevented 5 teams being locked on 3 wins apiece.

Only away win in a game that didn't involve Italy.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Emotional Ackermann confirms departure - SuperSport - Rugby
SA`s best super rugby coach, Ackermann, who should be coaching Springboks, quits to go to Glouctershire.
They'll love him down in The Shed if he brings even a modicum of success. Proper union town, is Gloucester.

With all due deference to the East Midlands, the South West is probably the 15 man code's heartland in England.

Regionally stereotyping though I am, they do have a low BS threshold down there though, so he might want to keep a lid on some of the more on the nose "I owe it all the the grace of God" public pronouncements.